- It’s Time!!! The Allen fam has been waiting all year to take our much anticipated vacation at Uncle Matt’s cabin in Cross Lake, MN. This year will mark the 4th annual TPC & friends family vacation. Jeff and I consider this vacation as the reward for a hard year of sacrifice and waiting. We are so excited that Gus is here and will be joining us, we can’t wait for fam & friend time spent on the beach, going on boat rides, swinging in hammocks, and eating tons and tons of delicious meals. In honor of such a great time of year I will be dedicating this Cool Things! to our cabin vacay.
- Our good friends “The Detroit Allen’s” (no relation) from Ferndale, MI sent a care package the other day for the fam. There were sweet little presents for Gus & Finn but the best thing of all was the present for me. Two ginormous jars of what looks like the most amazing bloody mary mix this side of the Mississippi. I am saving this McClure’s mix for our Saturday morning breakfast fest, it’s sure to be the star of the show! Thanks Detroit Allen’s!!
- Did you guys know that babies need life jackets too, what a crazy idea. I gotta order me up a baby life vest ASAP.
- We most definitely will be needing some beach toys for making super amazing sand castles and whatnot, I found this cool little beach set from Green Toys. Finn just got a Green Toys sandwich shop kit and we’ve been making sandwich’s all day, every day.
- Guess what else?? Uncle Matt is curing up some homemade bacon for one of our morning breakfast feasts, can you believe it, homemade bacon?? Here’s how it get’s done.
Newer post: Cool Things!