Now that our house is freshly painted dark blue it’s becoming glaringly apparent how worn and outdated our outdoor lighting is. I would really like to replace a few of the outdoor wall sconces before the cold creeps in. I’ve been searching online lately and have been drawn to more modern options. Our house is over 100 years old but I think some modern lighting might look really good. Affordability is the main ingredient here but I did include a few more expensive options too, just cause I like ’em. Here are a few of my favorite lights.
1. White Outdoor Convertible Wall Sconce @ Lighting Direct : $86.64
2. Black Flood Light @ Lowes : $58.00
3. Outdoor Sconce in Matte Black @ Affordable Lamps : $350.00
4. Marine style White Outdoor Light @ Home Depot : $116.46
5. White Outdoor Wall Mounted Light @ Lowes : $56.00
Have you updated your lighting recently? Where did you purchase your lights? Do you have an old house like me, what style lighting do you have on them? I’d love to know.